A few beauties from Jordan

Had a week in Jordan on a bike ride for charity, thought I would snap a few of the locals.
Saw a few ex UK motors there too, Dyce, Bentons and a couple that still had the UK plate under the Jordan plate,
I dont think they know about the pig ■■■■ additive though :laughing:

I think VOSA would have had mr craib on the scales if he had left tibury with a load of ply like that.
regards dave.

dafdave:
I think VOSA would have had mr craib on the scales if he had left tibury with a load of ply like that.
regards dave.

And the 4 wheeler Mercs with the stone on, good job they don’t know about greedy boards. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

do craib’s know it’s over there!?

B1 GGK:
Had a week in Jordan on a bike ride for charity, thought I would snap a few of the locals.
Saw a few ex UK motors there too, Dyce, Bentons and a couple that still had the UK plate under the Jordan plate,
I dont think they know about the pig ■■■■ additive though :laughing:

■■■■ Me, carryfast would have had that Merc converted to double drive with a proper driver behind the wheel, he would probably have loaded it properly too instead of carrying half a load

wrecktech100:

Doubt it’s any of their business?! Unless it’s stolen! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Makes me wonder why an MP2 Megaspace is deemed fit for export, surely there is life left in that over here?

However ifthe figures didn’t stack it wouldn’t have gone i suppose! Or maybe Craibs are exploring new markets? I’d go for that job!!!

Just imagine going on holiday to one of these places they export stuff to and your old motor comes tonking past!!! :grimacing:

Gaz:

wrecktech100:

Doubt it’s any of their business?! Unless it’s stolen! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Makes me wonder why an MP2 Megaspace is deemed fit for export, surely there is life left in that over here?

However ifthe figures didn’t stack it wouldn’t have gone i suppose! Or maybe Craibs are exploring new markets? I’d go for that job!!!

Just imagine going on holiday to one of these places they export stuff to and your old motor comes tonking past!!! :grimacing:

Mercs have always been valuable as export motors to Africa and Asia. Ian Hepworth of Assetwell has funded a lifestyle of show jumping and hunting horses for many years

Wheel Nut:

Gaz:

wrecktech100:

Mercs have always been valuable as export motors to Africa and Asia. Ian Hepworth of Assetwell has funded a lifestyle of show jumping and hunting horses for many years

It’s really strange when you’re in far flung places and you see a truck still in a UK haulage companies livery. So one of MDF’s from Gt Yarmouth FH’s parked up on the side of the road in Dubai and an FL think it was in Turners livery in Malaysia.

They seem to like their Merc’s over in Jordan, most of the motors were Merc after all, saw a few MAN’s and Volvo’s and just the 1 Scania,
As said ooop there /\ there were a few still sporting UK plates under the Jordan plate, 54 plate being the newest I saw,
Saw Benton’s, Marshalls brick, Turners and an Innovate Volvo coloured motors, easy to read due to the sticker marks.