A diary from the last few months

Nice pictures…Uncle Tony would like to point out that he is " Only 80 " :wink: Apart from that he said that it was nice to meet you & what a nice chap you are :unamused:

svd.se/nyheter/inrikes/madon … 317953.svd

So this was you guys then, well that’s what happens when you have to drive a DAF, on the e6 at top of all.

60 quid a day wages tho, i cant live on that

Thanks for posting very interesting . :sunglasses:

Icee:
Madonnas högtalare stoppar trafiken | SvD

So this was you guys then, well that’s what happens when you have to drive a DAF, on the e6 at top of all.

yup, was well covered at the time on here

green456:

nor could i, thats why i dont work for that money :unamused: get your facts right

euromat:

green456:

nor could i, thats why i dont work for that money :unamused: get your facts right

dont you just love people with all the proper facts mat?? but thank you for the diary and gutted didnt get to come and see you yesterday , have to let me no when your down here again

Good diary, could have done with a few more pictures but I guess you can’t have everything. :laughing:

Really interesting. Love the pics

Good on ya for posting this…

Hi Mat, thanks for taking the trouble to post, brought back happy memories, look forward to the next one, by the way, nice to see roger ( rabbit) sharing your camera, where was he off to, is he still selling, give him my regards next time you see him, regards ( bob white )

great trip, great pics. Makes my 3 month caravan jaunts around Europe look tame!
But wtf does a singer need all those trucks for?

Spot on pics mate, green eyes all round I’d say. Might give um a bell. :smiley:

Absolutely fantastic, I thoroughly enjoyed your photos. What an adventure.