A&d logistics

Any one on here know what there like to work for? Looking for a new job as my work has been quiet for 2 months now spent more time parked up this week than working. Cheers in advance andy c

I heard its all fur coat and no knickers

It’s hell and ■■■■ money. Don’t do it.

Oh we’ll there goes that idea lol

They are the only company who’s trucks are overtaken by Tescos on a regular basis. Even on the motorway they never seem to go faster than 48mph.

Its a job ain’t it, better than sitting in the house being stood down. Don’t know how it can be hell its just driving containers and they don’t seem pushed with the speed they go at.

Id apply see for yourself or pm stagecoach and ask him details because he is a bit blunt in his post, whats crap money for him might be good money for you, maybe box work aint his cuppa tea but you’d love it.

One of our agency guys went full time with them ive not got his number but i’ll see if i can find him on the facebook and ask him what the pay is like.

I think there 7.75 for first 45 then 10.30 and 11.30 overtime rates and 25 a night out just wondering if it was a half decent number and if you get decent hrs cheers andy c