A couple or three reminders - truckstops and time

1. Luton Truckstop closes its doors for good tomorrow, Friday 28th. :cry:

2. The clocks go back this week end, so remember the tacho clocks when you get back to work. :wink: :smiley:

3. With reference to number 2 above, you will need to go into your profile on TruckNet and set your Timezone to GMT, otherwise you will be complaining that the posting times are all wrong. :wink: :smiley:

If you are reading TNUK from oversees then it will not be GMT obviously but whatever zone you are in. :wink: :smiley:

If you didn’t set your Timezone to GMT+1 in March then ignore reminder number 3 as you will be right again. :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
If you didn’t set your Timezone to GMT+1 in March then ignore reminder number 3 as you will be right again. :wink: :smiley:

well done neil that explains alot of things :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

1. With reference to number 2 above, you will need to go into your profile on TruckNet and set your Timezone to GMT, otherwise you will be complaining that the posting times are all wrong

Has the time ever been right Neil :laughing:

Will need to remember that next week. :wink:

kitkat:

Yeah now and again. But it is more right :wink: if you have the timezone correct, meet us halfway here. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

kitkat:

Yeah now and again. But it is more right :wink: if you have the timezone correct, meet us halfway here. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

i will meet you anyway you wish m8. :laughing: :laughing:

as long as you ain’t got the hearts top on. :laughing: :laughing:

You’re quite safe, I don’t do the football top thing. Fat blokes should never, ever, do the football top thing. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
You’re quite safe, I don’t do the football top thing. Fat blokes should never, ever, do the football top thing. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Yes i’m with you on that one :laughing:

Clocks went back? Did they? :open_mouth:

So what’s happened to my 9hr daily rest yesterday night ? :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

You likely had nine hours Rob.

If you parked at say 20:00, and didn’t know about the clocks changing, presumably you started again at 05:00 by your clock, which is still a nine hour break even though you actually hit the road at 04:00.

No offence committed, well apart from running with the tacho clock set to the wrong time. :wink:

4 Step Instructional Reminder for All users of the Hour Guard :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Whilst in Daily / Weekly rest Mode

1. Press Search Info until day appears

2. Press Compen Info once

Providing you set it up correctly in the first place it will now deduct 1 hr off the time for you.

1. Press Search info again to return to ordinary screen showing time and rest total.

2. Now Wait until March to do the same again to add 1 hr :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Davey Driver:
4 Step Instructional Reminder for All users of the Hour Guard :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Whilst in Daily / Weekly rest Mode

1. Press Search Info until day appears

2. Press Compen Info once

Providing you set it up correctly in the first place it will now deduct 1 hr off the time for you.

1. Press Search info again to return to ordinary screen showing time and rest total.

2. Now Wait until March to do the same again to add 1 hr :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and on the subject of time, how long will it take to get these new fangled egg timers Davey. The way things are going the digital tacho will be available before the hour guard :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
and on the subject of time, how long will it take to get these new fangled egg timers Davey. The way things are going the digital tacho will be available before the hour guard :stuck_out_tongue:

The Software was due to be completed late last week, we are expecting the Evaluation models late this week via TNT, and a couple of weeks for testing the software, hopefully Coffee Holic should have his next week as well, once ok’d then we will be authorising mass production and I’ll be going out to China to oversee production, so we are expecting them on sale via DTS Limited in early december and in the shops around January as we are giving priority to all the advance orders we have on our database :wink:

Wheel Nut:
how long will it take to get these new fangled egg timers Davey.

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I bet that went down well :laughing: . Superb :exclamation: :stuck_out_tongue:

Rob K:

Wheel Nut:
how long will it take to get these new fangled egg timers Davey.

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I bet that went down well :laughing: . Superb :exclamation: :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually went down well Rob, some of us have a sense of humour :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i think i have one of the originals the numbers are in roman numerals :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

neil46:
i think i have one of the originals the numbers are in roman numerals :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nope Neil theres an earlier one than that which has the sun dial :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Selling for a fortune on Ebay now :smiley: :smiley: