A couple of clean erfs

a couple of the jsr fleet!

oooooh, nice EC11 Olympic :smiley: :smiley:

any idea if is still around?

yeah my m8s still running it :smiley:

He’s certainly dedicated!!

yeah i’m up and down the 34 with dagv8 running out off southampton with the old girl :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

the ex rob hadfield man in the top picture is the replacement for the tag ecx… :cry: :cry: still see her about pullin a maritime trailer :smiling_imp:

nice motors :smiley:

would you like 2 tell the boys n girls how many times you have bin to southampton in her since youve bin in her!!! 2…3… in 8weeks :laughing:

There’s me thinking ur just a local boy Jody!!! :smiley:

more like 2 or 3 times a week daggy… :blush: :blush:

i’m a mile muncher now hauiler :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

how many? :open_mouth: have you borrowed headaches calc? :laughing:

neggy t borrowed the bo’s calc

neggy t the bo would be up the wall with no calc! :laughing:

stn01 flyer ello u down there next week■■? i am :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

wouldnt expect anything else 4 u creamboi :laughing:

:laughing:

Still making her earn her keep? How many miles has she covered? Like the twin splitter set up on them ERFs, it’s all about the timing but u can get some quick gear changes made. Would put one in my Daf given half a chance.

The one thing i wish i’d done was had an olympic with a twin splitter. Had almost 2 years of EC10,11 and14, all twin splitters, all just sleeper cabs. When my EC11 was to be changed i said it had to be either a Scania or another EC but with olympic cab. He bought me an FM12! :smiling_imp: 3 Months later i bought my first Scania.

jody1980 i have seen u quite a few times out and about up liverpool ways im on 4 port logistics at the mo, driving black forest hav’nt got a pik but am sure u have seen my motor !

nice looking erf ya av got