A C Hopkins of Taunton

Does anyone have any photos of them? i’m looking for a photo of one of their trailers.

thought someone posted a pic of one somewhere on here , can’t remember who it was though !

i have a pic of one some where but where i dont know , will endeavour to look for it over the next couple of days, the one with the dark blue triangle on the doors?

Hi,are these any good.

Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

Terrific as per usual Bubbs, mine are only of their old Atkis

thanks for the pics guys, the trailer I’m looking for used to be my dads, roughly a 1991 Gray & Adams tri-axled Van with Side Skirts.

Couple more of Hopkins

i live in the same village as hopkins will pop around therewhen got bit of timeand ask if they got any pics could borrow and scan !

pimmer73:
i live in the same village as hopkins will pop around therewhen got bit of timeand ask if they got any pics could borrow and scan !

That would be fantastic, i think the trailer I’m after is completely white now including the skirts.

i thnk they only have one unit now an ex-M&D FH, i think M&D also runs one of it’s own units for them as well. used to like seeing all the blue lined up on the bays at weekends

I attach pictures of Hopkins trailer, hope its what you are looking for.

They had a driver called Ian He.would tip in Smithfield during the night. reload out of Portway/Eurocentre or Sheerness for the west country they had two trailers/drivers on this. I am going back late 90,s

IainTROwe:
I attach pictures of Hopkins trailer, hope its what you are looking for.

Thats the one, thank you very much for that.