A bit of useless information

I found a feature of this site today that I didn’t know about.

You will already know that whilst typing a reply in a thread you can use the quote function to quote previous posts, but did you know that if you select part of the post before pressing the quote button only the selected text will be quoted.

Only seems to work on the post reply page for some reason (shame that is) :confused:

And you thought this thread may be worth looking at!!! (the title says it all really) :grimacing: :laughing:

SAME AS THIS ?

ROG:
SAME AS THIS ?

Well I did say it was useless information, seems it was even more useless than I thought :blush: :laughing:

I must admit that, until recently, I was not aware that this selective quoting from previous posts could be done and I was doing the long winded process of splitting up the whole post or worse still, multiple posts!!

Now I can answer or comment on many different post quotes in the same thread by using one reply post instead of having to quote each one in a seperate post reply.

This probably reads like a lot of gobbledygook… :laughing:

ROG:
I must admit that, until recently, I was not aware that this selective quoting from previous posts could be done and I was doing the long winded process of splitting up the whole post or worse still, multiple posts!!

Now I can answer or comment on many different post quotes in the same thread by using one reply post instead of having to quote each one in a seperate post reply.

great…more ■■■■ from rog to read :wink: :wink: :wink:

ROG:

Now then ROG, there’ll be no takers for a bet that says you’ll do that, … not with your fetish for post-count anyway. :grimacing:

ROG:

:sunglasses: I couldn’t possibly comment, except to say that I agree completely. :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :grimacing: