A bit of fun..

can you get the liveries? (most are pretty easy) but can you answer the supplemental questions as well… the Biglorryblog livery quiz
commercialmotor.com/big-lorr … WCQO3ZwaJA

Oh theres no real prize so if you wanna have a shot at the answers , you can answer on here-

Rikki-UK:
Oh theres no real prize so if you wanna have a shot at the answers , you can answer on here-

Had a quick look & not cheated by going on google so i have so far-
pic 1- James Irlams--Stobarts--Redlorry.com
pic 2- Pollock scotrans-- ? (don’t know the connection)
pic 3- E V S–Prestons of Potto-- ? ( EVS full name? & nickname)
pic 4- Brain Haulage-- ? (nickname)
pic 5- Brian Harris-- Devon to Scotland
pic 6- Robsons of Carlisle-- Border whatever
pic 7- Robsons Road Haulage-- ? – Centurian Owners Club (football club was it Milwall)

jacko22:

Rikki-UK:

pic 7- Robsons Road Haulage-- ? – Centurian Owners Club (football club was it Milwall)

Not bad attempt- some spot on and some close :wink: the answers in full will be revealed on Thursday

I know no more than Jacko, but I’m going to have the mighty Spurs instead of Millwall, they were sponsored by Holsten a few times over the years. :wink:

I was on the Holsten contract, probably the best job I’ve ever had, no beer puns intended :laughing:

Rikki-UK:

jacko22:

Rikki-UK:

Not bad attempt- some spot on and some close :wink: the answers in full will be revealed on Thursday

4 Hollywood Haulage
7 spurs

mrken:

Rikki-UK:

jacko22:

Rikki-UK:

4 Hollywood Haulage
7 spurs

pic 3-FVS,Freeman Volcher and Stewart.not sure about the spelling :blush:

You were close FVS But the V was Voulkes, Regards Larry. PS There was also the Williams Transport involed with FVS .

Lawrence Dunbar:
You were close FVS But the V was Voulkes, Regards Larry. PS There was also the Williams Transport involed with FVS .

Yeah Larry,your right but i don’t remember the Williams part but you’ll go back a good bit earlier than me.Regards Vic.

Aye it was Joe Williams Transport in the same yard on Church Rd, Stockton, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Aye it was Joe Williams Transport in the same yard on Church Rd, Stockton, Regards Larry.

Your right again Larry,an old mate of mine Kevin Hoban worked for Joe many moons ago but could he be called Williamson?Vic.

v7victor:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Your right again Larry,an old mate of mine Kevin Hoban worked for Joe many moons ago but could he be called Williamson?Vic.

Possibley my old grey cells don’t fire up as good as they used to, Lots of senior momments these days Eh, Regards Larry.

:exclamation:

Lawrence Dunbar:

v7victor:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Possibley my old grey cells don’t fire up as good as they used to, Lots of senior momments these days Eh, Regards Larry.

Aye i know what you mean :exclamation:

v7victor:
:!:

Lawrence Dunbar:

v7victor:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Vic, FVS stands for Freeman VOLKERS Stuart, I have worked there twice, (still at Prestons) anyway don’t take my word Google it!!! Regards, Mizzo.

mizzo:

v7victor:
:!:

Lawrence Dunbar:

v7victor:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Vic, FVS stands for Freeman VOLKERS Stuart, I have worked there twice, (still at Prestons) anyway don’t take my word Google it!!! Regards, Mizzo.

Hiya Les,i knew someone would have the answers thought it might be you :wink: