A bit of computer help please

Can somebody explain how to post multiple quotes? I can do one quote but I’ve no idea how to do multiples. Thanks in advance.

grumpy old man:
Can somebody explain how to post multiple quotes? I can do one quote but I’ve no idea how to do multiples. Thanks in advance.

Never heard of anyone doing multiple quotes Brian :exclamation:
Cheers Dave.

grumpy old man:

One way is to copy the text you want to quote, then highlight it and select Quote from the boxes above the post.
The green ■■ is to stop it appearing as a quote.

Never heard of anyone doing multipule quotes Brian :exclamation:
Cheers Dave.
[/quoteXX]
Then type in the author’s name, just like this, with the inverted commas.

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.
[/quoteXX]
Take out the ■■ and

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

You can even quote yourself

ncooper:

Regards,
Nick

I:
Regards,
Nick

ncooper:

grumpy old man:

One way is to copy the text you want to quote, then highlight it and select Quote from the boxes above the post.
The green ■■ is to stop it appearing as a quote.

Cheers Dave.
[/quoteXX]
Then type in the author’s name, just like this, with the inverted commas.

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.
[/quoteXX]
Take out the ■■ and

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

ncooper:

Regards,
Nick

I:
Regards,
Nick

Hi Nick,
I now realise what Brian meant.All he has to do is go to the top of the post where others have quoted on and click on quote.Then he will add to that quote.
Cheers Dave.

Hi Brian if you click the first quote you get the reply page with the quote in and then scroll down the page and you can see the other reply’s and just click quote on the ones which you want to quote and they should all come up into the reply window. this is assuming you would like to reply to quotes on the same thread.
This does work as I have just tried it so if you try it use preview to see if it is what you want and if not just click the return to previous page arrow at the top and you will loose it the same as deleting it.
I don’t think we have too many computer hot shots on the old uns threads so we work together like we did when on the road and try to help each other as much as we can.
cheers Johnnie :wink:

Dave you beat me to it you posted while I was typing :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie :wink:

Thank you folks, I shall try.