A bit of an unusual one, can you help? Training schools

Hi,

Once I have passed my class 2, do I have to send my pass cert of straight away, or can I wait then send it off. Reason is i’m in France at the moment, but have a week back in U.K, so was planning on doing class 2, then coming back to France until April, but need my license in France in case I get pulled. Then returning to U.K and sending my pass cert of then ,would this work or do you have a time limit on sending it off.

Regards
Ash

There’s not a time limit as such BUT as your theory and hazard passes are only valid for 2 yrs if you don’t claim your pass within those still being valid I can see the possibility of you losing it!

As you intend to do so in April and if your theory certificates are still in date should be ok.

If you choose to not let the examiner deal with your licence you have 2 years from passing the test to send off the licence for updating.

You will need to send both parts of your licence along with the actual pass certificate. The address is on the back of the pass cert.

You must remember to sign and date the pass cert when you send it off. You may drive Cat C vehicles from when you pass the test.

Cheers for info.

Ash

It may not matter, but you wont get provisional CE entitlement until your new licence is issued.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: