A bit more advice please

got 3 firms i could do with infor on all in either oldham or roachdale first is james nuttall second is graham poole and the third one is buckley transport
just after general info on them as to pay conditions what are they like to work for in general cheers guys

can help you with nuttals i went for a interveiw few years bk got the job but put me off when they offered me a old erf i hada new one at the time so wasnt stepping backwords dont think pays that bad

was in there yard today there mainly R series scanys did they have trampers at the time

nick172sport:
can help you with nuttals i went for a interveiw few years bk got the job but put me off when they offered me a old erf i hada new one at the time so wasnt stepping backwords dont think pays that bad

Personally nick if i was looking for a job these days i wouldnt care what it was as long as the money was right.
regards dave.

cliffton 27:
was in there yard today there mainly R series scanys did they have trampers at the time

yes they did

nuttals do the dunelm mill contractout of stoke

cool they look like a decent sized firm but not that big they think they can take over the world

cliffton 27:
cool they look like a decent sized firm but not that big they think they can take over the world

and do a bit for princess aswell and sugar from tate and lyles used to see them there whilst i was loading my tank

A mate of mine worked for G Poole said the pay was poor and always swapping motors, has his favourates for nights out etc

pjldaf:
A mate of mine worked for G Poole said the pay was poor and always swapping motors, has his favourates for nights out etc

i rang em today for about half an hr and no answer anyone know what ttx are like i just sent an email as there looking for drivers

cliffton 27:

pjldaf:

i rang em today for about half an hr and no answer anyone know what ttx are like i just sent an email as there looking for drivers

TTX not bad,but saying that have worked for them twice and was messed about with start times etc on nights so won`t be going back,currently at Yodel which are great to work for.

cliffton 27:

pjldaf:

I have been looking at Graham Poole and works is salaried the same as Buckleys Transport which normally only means one thing.Flat rate with “flexible” hours as in the more you work the less you end up being paid,forget Buckleys never heard a good thing there,run you ragged on a flate rate on containers,only one winner there and it ain`t the drivers…