A bit confused

I parked at the Shell on the A63 last night. When I woke this morning my doors were open on my trailer, not a problem it was empty anyway but on the drivers side bottom step was a B&M bag with a brand new pack of 4 gas bottles for a gas stove wrapped up neatly. I’m a bit confused. Is this something new I’m not aware of? An expensive way of marking a vehicle for theft? A kind person wanting to help drivers? Anybody had this before?

Two separate things?

Door open…normal-ish.

Package left on step. Unusual, but maybe the driver next to you put it down, got distracted, and…■■ Dunno.
But not necessarily related to open door.

Franglais:
Two separate things?

Door open…normal-ish.

Package left on step. Unusual, but maybe the driver next to you put it down, got distracted, and…■■ Dunno.

I did wonder if a driver forgot to pick it up. I was the only one in there overnight but someone could’ve stopped for a break.

Just be greatful it wasn’t a bag and wrap when u peered inside :confused: :smiley:

Probably a faulty fuse. Happens all the time

Were the doors left flapping or secured back on themselv(es)?

ETS:
Probably a faulty fuse. Happens all the time

Wtf [emoji848]

Is that a standard TNUK response? [emoji23]

mm1988:

Franglais:
Two separate things?

Door open…normal-ish.

I did wonder if a driver forgot to pick it up. I was the only one in there overnight but someone could’ve stopped for a break.

Someone misplaced/lost it, then some kind person found it & assumed as you were the only person there (at the time they found it) that it most likely belonged to you.

Enjoy a few free brews