A Big THANKYOU!

I know this should be in the bar, really…but what the hell…:wink:

Both Rikki and myself would just like to say a big THANKYOU[/i] to all of you who made it to the Boro on Saturday night to help us celebrate…:grimacing:
…it was great to see you all - poor old Charlie looked a bit shell-shocked by how many there were, as were we!!! :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
We had a hell of a job getting 'round everyone…so if we didn’t manage to stop and chat, then we can only apologise… :blush: …Rikki even managed to stay upright!!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
A special thankyou to those who travelled from miles away (you know who you are); made it against the odds (Sam and Steve); and came bearing cards and gifts…we were genuinely touched… :blush: :wink: :grimacing:

We’re glad you invited us :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It was good to catch up with some old friends :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: and it was nice to meet a few new ones.

Rikki even managed to stay upright

i should think so …especially on the wedding night :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the invitation.

I enjoyed meeting old and new friends, and had a great time (I think :blush: ).

Didnt know anything about it what went on?.

Sorry I couldn’t be there… but someone went and put an ocean in the flippin way…

Glad you had a wonderful time.

Don’t panic you two, you didn’t miss anything, it wasn’t a TruckNet do…it’s just that some of the friends who came to our evening thingy after the wedding post on here as well, so it seemed like as good a place as any to thank them!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

As simon said, Thanx for the invite Lucy and Rik… Had a great day, and was very happy to have been there to share your day with you… Thank you.

And i Havent posted this yet, but all the Very very best for the future you guys… :wink: