£70,000 Cadbury eggs lorry stolen

Last Updated: Tuesday, 20 March 2007, 07:45 GMT

E-mail this to a friend Printable version

£70,000 Cadbury eggs lorry stolen

The load had been collected from the company’s Bournville factory
A lorry containing Cadbury chocolate eggs worth an estimated £70,000 has been stolen in Staffordshire.
Three thieves tricked the driver, who had stopped in a lay-by on the A38 near Lichfield, by telling him the van was shedding its load.

When he got out of his cab to investigate, some of the thieves jumped in and made off with the eggs.

The lorry had been taking the eggs north after collecting them from the factory in Bournville, Birmingham.

The rest of the gang made off in a grey Subaru Impreza following the theft on Monday.

Police said one of the suspects is white, aged between 25 and 30, about 5ft 10ins tall and with short hair.

insider.trucknetuk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2359

:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DOH!! :blush: :blush:

harry:
DOH!! :blush: :blush:

it’s Ok Harry, I only put it up there a couple of hours before you :wink: It works the other way sometimes too :laughing: I’ve posted a story on the Insider then come over here and realised you posted the same story already :laughing:

The wonders of modern technology ■■? :laughing:

its coming up to aster soon, hope the police get CRACKING on solving the case…sorry had to put that on here… i’ll get my coat :laughing:

:laughing:

Do the police ever solve any of these robberies■■?

They do solve some you have to egg them on, but as fast as you catch them the baddies hatch another plan, after shelling out for inside info.

Good eh, thought it up myself :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

eggtreme caution must be taken,this may happen to you its no yoking matter
the police know eggactly who are behind this kind of operation,its just getting the hard boiled facts together before operation ommelette comes into force :smiley:

im out of here

theyre a bit late, weve been delivering easter eggs to the shops since before xmas… come on catch up…crack on…

Eggsactly !! :laughing:
The driver should have egg-celerated…I will eggsit now !! :cry:
( Thats all the egg yokes I can think of & two of those I nicked ;Cracks me up )
Ooops :blush: Looks like I nicked three of those yokes… :unamused: That makes me an egg yoke thief.

Probably, some yoke 'lls l egged it off with the load.
The’ll surely have an h egg of a time trying to scramble their way out of this yolk around their necks, must be a bunch of egg heads.

maybe they wouldnt have got away if the wheels had been CHOCKED, right thats it definatly getting my coat

“OL’E !!” Said the Spanish egg farmer out loud. …( to 'is chickens…):cry:

This is EGGsaspirating