£10 for a shower

popped into the new services in deeside (bp/spar) and asked how much for
a shower,the lady behind the counter replyed £10 and you can park over
night.i told her i dont need to park up just a shower and she said thats £10 .
so i went to lymm,are there other services that refuse you to pay for just a shower.
also whats the most you have paid for a shower?

Wot do u think of lymms new showers i was in there monday for a shower and they r not bad for a £1 :smiley:

i have no idea about showers at truckstops and msa’s now, i just use the theatres showers, they are free, warm, clean and usually come with a massive changing room (dresing room but i dont wear dresses anymore).

but i would certainly not pay £10 for one thats for sure.

i paid for parking at pease pottage one night when i first starte this job and asked about the showers. oh we dont have any drives! great can i cancel my parking then i’ll go and park in a layby? no sorry cant do that! cheeky ■■■■■■■■

For £10 it’d have to be golden with jenifer anniston.

i paid for parking at pease pottage one night when i first starte this job and asked about the showers. oh we dont have any drives! great can i cancel my parking then i’ll go and park in a layby? no sorry cant do that! cheeky [zb]
[/quote]
You should have insisted on your money back, Parking charges ,no matter how much should include ALL facilities.

Mr B:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Keira Knightly :smiley:

alun:
popped into the new services in deeside (bp/spar) and asked how much for
a shower,the lady behind the counter replyed £10 and you can park over
night.i told her i dont need to park up just a shower and she said thats £10 .
so i went to lymm,are there other services that refuse you to pay for just a shower.
also whats the most you have paid for a shower?

i’d have ■■■■■■ on you for a quid. :laughing:

Mr B:

:open_mouth: You’d pay £10 for a [zb] ? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Rob K:

Mr B:

:open_mouth: You’d pay £10 for a [zb] ? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

How much should it cost?

Lee G:
i have no idea about showers at truckstops and msa’s now, i just use the theatres showers, they are free, warm, clean and usually come with a massive changing room (dresing room but i dont wear dresses anymore).

but i would certainly not pay £10 for one thats for sure.

i paid for parking at pease pottage one night when i first starte this job and asked about the showers. oh we dont have any drives! great can i cancel my parking then i’ll go and park in a layby? no sorry cant do that! cheeky [zb]

i used to live on the otherside of the A23 - turn right out of the services, then right at the roundabout. was 5 doors down from the pub on the corner.
now ive moved 3 miles down the road.