£1 million drugs haul found in back of lorry..Update

worcesternews.co.uk/news/833 … ry/?ref=mr

Well, that will teach the prick, how stupid can you get? No doubt spurred along with the ■■■■■■■■ that he’d never get caught :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

the story said he was "recently qualified"why did he go and do something as dumb as smuggling drugs,not only is he going to lose his freedom but he’s wasted the money he would have had to part with to take his class 1, what a moron,i would give anything to be able to afford to take my hgv licence’s and that muppet gets the chance and blows it,no sympathy i hope he goes down for a long time… :imp:

mark41:
he’s wasted the money he would have had to part with to take his class 1

odd way to look at it? ever thought he may have only taken his test to do the smug druggling anyway :bulb:

or that the dealer paid for the test and driving tuition as well

yeah that thought did cross my mind but for some weird reason i was thinking like a normal person… :laughing:

i suppose if thats the case a couple of grand is nothing in exchange for a million… :wink:

pete-b:
Well, that will teach the prick, how stupid can you get? No doubt spurred along with the [zb] that he’d never get caught :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Spot on and to the point

I will have to be sketchy about the details but a trailer was impounded on route with groupage from Holland to a depot in England. On route at the inbound port it was found to have 1 pallet of cannabis on the back end. The transport planner had spoken to the guy before the trailer arrived in port to say that he would deliver the pallet on such and such a date, the guy on the other end of the phone said “whenever you can, we are waiting for it”. On finding out that the trailer and all it’s contents had been impounded by customs this guy asked the question are they still wanting it delivered as normal to be like a sting, customs and excise just didn’t seem bothered, what’s the point of that !

I wonder how many runs he had done already?
It amazes me that the enforcement officers didn’t want to carry on with the delivery.
We had a groupage load with drugs found on it about 6 or 7 years ago in France, the pallet had contact details for the consigner yet they didn’t follow up on it… I guess they have caught someone so that’s all they want :confused:

worcesternews.co.uk/news/837 … ine_years/

Just found this.

what company was he driving for?

It makes you wonder what does find its way in to the country, and just how much drivers “in the know” are offered to do it, as it must be a big ol carrot!

Blimey, that was quick, he was nicked less than a month ago.

One report says ‘Unloading’ apples the other says ‘Loading’ apples?
Street value of £1m - I wonder if he’s factored in that street in his Tomtom ?

Here s the full story now in tonights news.

worcesternews.co.uk/news/837 … drug_haul/

6 year ban when hes got 9 years how does that work :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He has not exactly helped to eliminate the pre-conception about Irish people being prone to poor planning decisions.

Stop Press… staff were initially alerted when they noticed that the driver’s name was… S.Toner :wink:

Harry Monk:
Stop Press… staff were initially alerted when they noticed that the driver’s name was… S.Toner :wink:

Brilliant, super :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yes well spotted h :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: