97.81ppl

Ouch! :imp:

assuming that’s a diesel card price :wink: most m-way pump prices are less than that

I’ve got 95.23 from ReD this week - so I’m looking for pump prices less than 111.89 :wink:

Denis F:
assuming that’s a diesel card price :wink: most m-way pump prices are less than that

I’ve got 95.23 from ReD this week - so I’m looking for pump prices less than 111.89 :wink:

That was the dearest, The fuel’shard to buy company, Croft are at 95.04, so I’ll be flexing the owld CC too :laughing:

renaultman:

Denis F:

That was the dearest, The fuel’shard to buy company, Croft are at 95.04, so I’ll be flexing the owld CC too :laughing:

96.53 on their RHA branded keyfuels card :wink:

although it’s not CC, I’ve got Allstar :wink:

95.38 on Red

103.48 on The fuelcard company!!!

How does this business ever make a profit?? who in there right mind is going to pay 121.59 with the VAT?
The mind boggles

Denis F:

:open_mouth: Blimey, I’ve got a Text from RED at 0.9473 and thought that to be expensive.

My prices from Red are 94.73 and Croft are 94.4. Seems we all get a different price.

94.73 on red. w/c 9/3/08
or 89.9 using shell pump price with citi shell mastercard with 3% off.
I told red to stop phoning me until they can beat the pump price by at least 4%

Hey bart / baby / sam / blue / little elf :laughing: , you wanna get on to red and give them what for. ive got 94.73 for next week.

bp next week 92.15ppl they allways seem to beat keyfules cards and sheel i hold

dozer:
Hey bart / baby / sam / blue / little elf :laughing: , you wanna get on to red and give them what for. ive got 94.73 for next week.

Snap! :wink:

Red price 99.68.P****D or wot??

BWOC are 95.29.

Hey Dozer/baby/blue/needle di_k/ think ill be sticking to the citi card for the moment,cheapest up till now,plus loads more credit