9 points and counting!

As I have said before 1 of our Asian cousins in my area has 21 points on his licence he is a taxi driver :unamused: when he goes to court he pleads hardship :unamused: but still drives the same ( very badly shouldnt have a licence at all )

animal:
As I have said before 1 of our Asian cousins in my area has 21 points on his licence he is a taxi driver :unamused: when he goes to court he pleads hardship :unamused: but still drives the same ( very badly shouldnt have a licence at all )

There is one in Norfolk with at least 15 points and still driving.

waddy640:
Has anyone thought that if we all stayed to the limit at all times we could create more driving jobs. Rushing about benefits everybody but the poor sod doing it.

i do rush about, but i still get 5 hours a shift where im doing nothing but sleeping or watching tv

I bet that Gogzy drives a red one.

Nah its White today :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:
It is possible to plead special circumstances if you get to 12 points, exceptional hardship sort of thing and if you do a whole bunch of brown-nosing to the beak he can allow you to keep your licence.

It can only be used the once. If you’re caught again then you get the ban, and a visit to the TC when it’s over!

Fat Controller:

Harry Monk:
It is possible to plead special circumstances if you get to 12 points, exceptional hardship sort of thing and if you do a whole bunch of brown-nosing to the beak he can allow you to keep your licence.

It can only be used the once. If you’re caught again then you get the ban, and a visit to the TC when it’s over!

You can plead hardship as many times as you like but has to be a different reason each time!

scotstrucker:
i’v heard stories of them doing this on the a75 a few years back but just thought it was a myth

Not a myth - it happened a few times .It pretty much stopped after one of the trucks the cop was following switched out his lights and applied the handbrake quickly causing the cop car to exit stage left into the hedge . Never saw it happen again… :wink: :sunglasses: :laughing: