79 Year old pensioner beaten

express.co.uk/news/uk/14059 … -Gateshead

I dont usually read the Express because it is a terible newspaper but this was horrifc.
I swear this country is getting worse.

Just check this out.
youtube.com/watch?v=T3UrwTTKKxw

The police are nowhere to be seen anymore on the streets. I only ever seen them now responding to ‘covid rule breakers’ traffic stops and protests.
The police force has turned into a force that once prevented crime to one that now just reacts to crime.

The police force started to change for the worse when it became a police service. It’s now apparently come almost full circle to become a police farce. If the link below works its video of cops taking a day off from chasing Covid rule breakers to perform a dance routine in support of the LGBT community. Arguably a worthy cause, but questionable as to whether this is an appropriate use of their time!

Bugger! Link not working. :imp:

the maoster:
The police force started to change for the worse when it became a police service. It’s now apparently come almost full circle to become a police farce. If the link below works its video of cops taking a day off from chasing Covid rule breakers to perform a dance routine in support of the LGBT community. Arguably a worthy cause, but questionable as to whether this is an appropriate use of their time!

Bugger! Link not working. :imp:

Are you serious mate? :open_mouth:
These ■■■■■ who run the Police force…sorry ‘service’ :unamused: are so out of touch with what the general public want. :imp: .
I ain’t the biggest fan of the Police, but I blame those actively politically correct arse holes who are in the higher echelons, prioritising on pandering to the left wing agenda, rather than the ‘boots on the ground’ type copper.

Who tf wants to see a load of coppers prancing around like Louie ■■■■ Spence in aid of LGBT, ffs?
I want to see detectives catching criminals like Jack Regan used to, or a gang of 16 stone hard men coppers jumping out of a Transit van and catching those little 20 yr old 2hats on my local car park dealing drugs, or working over those unspeakable pond life ■■■■ scrotes that did that to that poor old lady. :open_mouth:
If that was my Mam, I’d kneecap the little fokkers one by one, catching each of them on their own…and making sure I had a bloody good alibi.

Didnt the police recently get a load of stick for having like 200 of them clapping for carers on a bridge. All inches apart with no masks on…

A few years ago I reported my motorbike stolen. They didnt even come round.
I found the motorbike myself through a facebook group. I told the police and they recovered it, took it 50 miles away from me and charged me £200 to get it back.

adam277:
Didnt the police recently get a load of stick for having like 200 of them clapping for carers on a bridge. All inches apart with no masks on…

I found the motorbike myself through a facebook group. I told the police and they recovered it, took it 50 miles away from me and charged me £200 to get it back.

Same here many years ago my mate got his Peugeot 205 GTi nicked, coppers didn’t even bother looking for it, just gave him the classic ‘crime number’. :unamused: …(or the ‘We can’t be arsed number’’ as I prefer to call it.)
I made a few enquiries with the local ‘talent’ in a boozer the next night, I found out in half an hour where it was holed up at,… in a shed 15 miles away.
Me and my mate went back at night, broke in and nicked it back. :sunglasses: :smiley:

robroy:

adam277:

Same here many years ago my mate got his Peugeot 205 GTi nicked, coppers didn’t even bother looking for it, just gave him the classic ‘crime number’. :unamused: …(or the ‘We can’t be arsed number’’ as I prefer to call it.)
I made a few enquiries with the local ‘talent’ in a boozer the next night, I found out in half an hour where it was holed up at,… in a shed 15 miles away.
Me and my mate went back at night, broke in and nicked it back. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Oh, I would of done the same. But the person who found it wouldnt tell me where it was exactly only that they told the police.
The police wouldnt tell me exactly where it was.
The thing was less than a mile away from me!! I could of pushed it home. But nope, makes more sense for the police to get it towed 50 miles away to the ‘local’ stolen vehicles pound.

robroy:
If that was my Mam, I’d kneecap the little fokkers one by one, catching each of them on their own…and making sure I had a bloody good alibi.

Have to agree at that point it’s crossed the line to being personal and all bets are off .In the real world though identifying them would probably be too much of a problem.