70's memories

just wondering if any one on here can help, please, i am looking for old photos etc of many old london haulage companies, my dad used to work for some of them but these two are the ones i remember him working for the most, milehams transport, and GL Baker tpt, dad used to be mainly in the thames board mills shunting,during the 70’s, but unfortunately he is no longer around to ask him things, Although i was advised not to take up driving , i ignored the advice , and 26 years later iam still punching away the miles.
I remember some of the old london haulage companies, such as, Ensign, Vanguard, Skittralls,camel wagon, james bond, Rjb neales, Keens euro trans, Huckles,Sixway, Brains, Smithers, Jess woodcocks, Les sampson (worked there ). WBS, Hiltons, Titan, Sucklings, Tinletons, JC, Drapers, hoadmead, there are more but hey i dont want to bore you all, some of the characters i remember are, Dave Foster (drapers) Roy Ridley (milehams) bully, bill tweed, Taffy,Bernie west , and a few more, but those that worked for milehams at purfleet will remember (old jock) the night watchman. regards to you all.

Hithere , my dad used to drive for HTS & WBS in the 70’s & early 80’s , i used to love going out with him all the time in all those old moters they had , i also used to clean GRANGEWOOD TRANSPORT of greenwich trucks at the weekends when i was about 12 /13 years old

Andy

Does anyone remember Stokes, from Barking, I think, Yellow and Green Daf 2200’s, well, that’s the lorrys I remember

Are these some of who you are looking for truckersson
transportphotos.com/road/photos Photos from Bob Hobbs supurb photo site.

HuC0750-d1.jpg
JLC00112-2.jpg
JLC00241-19.jpg
VS00538-01.jpg
VS01694.jpg
This is one of Sucklings on the Sheel contract
JLC00245-11.jpg
JS15896-15.jpg
CX00959-26.jpg

A couple more for you from the same site has the above photos
JLC00235-11.jpg