7 out of 120

shytalk:
The good old days have gone…c,mon everybody say Arr, but its a fact getting a job nowadays is a job in itself , they want to know the ins and outs of a cows [zb] about you …do you smoke is the favourite one…then have you got a cv ? have you got a criminal record ? how many dumps a day do you have ? married or single ? how many kids ?, its just on and on , then we get to the important bit why do you want to work for this company…c,mon f…,off is this the quali’s for bleedin mastermind or a driver looking for work, :angry:

Trouble here is, if you ARE qualified for mastermind, you’ll be told;
“Hmph! YOU won’t be prepared to work for £6.50ph then eh? - Hey Dave! - Give that Yorkie a ring again. His cloth cap was well laundered and everything!”

Q: Why do you want to work for this company?
A: Because you’re the only advert so far this year. :smiley:

The interview question about “how many dumps” might be because they want the candidate to “be regular”. :unamused:
“Married or Single” might just get asked for intel on when it’s safe to go around and bonk the candidate’s missus when he’s on nights next week…

Do you smoke? Have you a CV?
Yes. I drive a CV (6), hence my listing “experienced in chicken sheds”
It failed its emissions test though, so I have to declare “Yes, I smoke”. :sunglasses: