7 days

hi all new here!!!

just a quick question. :blush: :blush: i should know this one really!! anyway i normal work monday to friday 5 am til bout 4 pm. so would i be ok to do mon to fri as normal then do say 3 hours driving sat and 3 hours driving sun? say 7am til 10am sat n 7am til 10 am sun? and then back to normal the following monday to friday?sorry if sound long winded .lol

so :
mon work
tues work
wed work
thurs work
fri work
sat 3hrs work
sun 3 hrs work
mon work etc… til fri

many thanks

Hi mate you could do Saturday but not Sunday cos you started at 5 am Monday you must take a weekly rest by Sunday 5am

just want to add there is other options

1 as you finish at 4 pm Friday you could take 45 off and go to work on Sunday at 1 pm and work for six hours or more as long as you follow daily rest requirements and driving limits, if you work lets you do that

my mate works six day Sunday to Friday and always gets is 45 weekly rest in

i got things wrong sorry lol i meant sat 6am til 8 am then 24hrs reduced weekly rest and work sun from 8 am til 10am a then normal on the next monday :confused:

simon2279:
i got things wrong sorry lol i meant sat 6am til 8 am then 24hrs reduced weekly rest and work sun from 8 am til 10am a then normal on the next monday :confused:

Yes, you can do that.

simon2279:

that would be OK mate but you must remember that you would have to pay the 21 hour rest back by the third week following the week in question

its work for myself. do quarry work. i need to take a load to some1 on sat morning n then on sunday move some stuff for my mate. my mate gotta do on sunday cos of other comittments and the quarry load gotta go on sat. pain in the @@@@ or wat. :imp:

delboytwo:

simon2279:

that would be OK mate but you must remember that you would have to pay the 21 hour rest back by the third week following the week in question

He normally has about 61 hours weekly rest Del so he will have paid it back in two weeks, and the 5 or so hours reduction from that weekend the next.

ye i havent worked a weekend in weeks. always mon to fri. this is just a 1 off weekend. n probably wont work a weekend for a few more weeks :open_mouth:

simon2279:
ye i havent worked a weekend in weeks. always mon to fri. this is just a 1 off weekend. n probably wont work a weekend for a few more weeks :open_mouth:

So after working this coming weekend you will be all clear regarding compensation three weekends after that.

Coffeeholic:
He normally has about 61 hours weekly rest Del so he will have paid it back in two weeks, and the 5 or so hours reduction from that weekend the next.

so some of that weekly rest would be class as a reduced rest is that what your say coffeeholic

40 hour reduced rest and 21 hour paid back, the following week 45 plus the 5 , is that what you mean mate :question:

delboytwo:

Coffeeholic:

so some of that weekly rest would be class as a reduced rest is that what your say coffeeholic

40 hour reduced rest and 21 hour paid back, the following week 45 plus the 5 , is that what you mean mate :question:

Yes, exactly that.

thank u so much for helping!!! feel divy for not knowing properly tho!!!

:blush:

Coffeeholic:
Yes, exactly that.

cheers mate

If he normally has 61 hours off at the weekend Del then payback is not a prob if he does not work another weekend for weeks

61 hours, as you are about to point out, wil not be enough for a 45 = 21 hour payback on the following weekend
BUT
the weekend after that he can have a reduced weekly of 40 + 21 payback which leaves 5 new hours to payback
that new 5 hours to payback can easily be done on the following 61 hour weekly rest weekend

Think I got that right :question:

OH !! - I see coffeeholic has already said that - oh well…

simon2279:
hi all new here!!!

just a quick question.

It won’t be if ROG sees it. :open_mouth:

:blush: Oops, I spoke too late. :laughing: :wink: :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue: