7/7 Conspiracies!

Anyone watch this yesterday ? I’m just watching it now what do people think? A government job or terrorists ?

Seriously the government cant run the country never mind a conspiracy. And to be honest a little disrespectful to the people who losted their lives. Remember the terrorists choose to do those acts!!

Get yourself a copy of a book by Michael Moore, the guy who did “Bowling for Columbine”.
Can’t remeber the name of the book. It’s either Dude where’s my country or Stupid White Men. It details the eventsleading upto 9/11.
It suggests that the hit was by the Saudi Royal family and aimed at the Bush Dynasty and is gripping. The cynic in me found it gripping and is absolutely brilliant and offers an alternative view.
It details that 15 of the 19 terrorists are Saudi and says that you don’t learn to fly a 747 on some ■■■■■■■ airfield in Arizona, you learn it in the air force. Someone’s air force.The Saudi air force?
Compelling and copulsive reading.

What a load of bollox.

Come to think of it, I went to an Al Qaeda birthday party last week, musical chairs was a bit slow but ■■■■ me pass the parcel was quick.

mick.mh2racing:
you don’t learn to fly a 747 on some [zb] airfield in Arizona, you learn it in the air force.

My aviation experience is a couple of hours worth of “flight experience” dual controls with an instructor and also many many many hours of flight simulators.

I have to say that anyone even someone who has only ever watched people flying in movies could take the controls of a 747 while already airborne and steer it towards a massive skyscraper.

Seriously it isn’t hard to bank an aircraft.

There you go then, case closed.

Nothing to see here, go back to reading the Sun/watching eastenders…
:unamused: :arrow_right:

Search for “loose change” and watch that, it’s about 9/11 and how it was scrpted

youtu.be/YxrQdZSP6FU

:bulb:

LR18-8:

mick.mh2racing:
you don’t learn to fly a 747 on some [zb] airfield in Arizona, you learn it in the air force.

My aviation experience is a couple of hours worth of “flight experience” dual controls with an instructor and also many many many hours of flight simulators.

I have to say that anyone even someone who has only ever watched people flying in movies could take the controls of a 747 while already airborne and steer it towards a massive skyscraper.

Seriously it isn’t hard to bank an aircraft.

It’s hard to get a decent rate of return on it though! :laughing: