7.5t Speed question

I have been driving a 7.5t since my wagon has sort of died and its limited to the new regulations 56mph (or in this case 53), does this also mean i have to also stick to the 40 mph single carriageway and 50 duel carriageway speed limits β– β– 

Or am i free to drive at 50 mph single and 60 on a duel , even though it dont go that fast :cry: β– β– ?

Just dont want to add any points on my licence :wink:

GerryT:
I have been driving a 7.5t since my wagon has sort of died and its limited to the new regulations 56mph (or in this case 53), does this also mean i have to also stick to the 40 mph single carriageway and 50 duel carriageway speed limits β– β– 

Or am i free to drive at 50 mph single and 60 on a duel , even though it dont go that fast :cry: β– β– ?

Just dont want to add any points on my licence :wink:

the usual highway code speed regs apply

Cheers ROG :slight_smile:

Just was not sure with the new limiters fitted as to what to do tbh, i have been sticking to 40-50mph just incase .

GerryT:
Cheers ROG :slight_smile:

Just was not sure with the new limiters fitted as to what to do tbh, i have been sticking to 40-50mph just incase .

You’re welcome.
I had not thought about this before but I just realised that 7.5s are penalised twice with the limiter fitted - motorways and duals :exclamation: