7.5 ton car transport rental

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know a company that rent out larger car transporters, hydraulic bed is not a necessity, just need a large area and weight limit than a 3.6t version. Only one i found is PFB who require you to insure it yourself, don’t even think that is possible for a private individual for 1 day.

Ideally somewhere near or around the midlands…

Thanks

What is it your wanting to transport and where to?

just get someone else to do it. way less hassle

As day said what do u needovong and where from and to plenty of empty transporters around sum one may help u out

maga:

shiply.com/vehicle-delivery/ … orters.php

I need to move a car that I am possibly buying, it is not roadworthy and its rather largw and heavy so won’t fit on any 3.5t vehicle which is what most transport companies offer. Its easier to rent as far as logistics are concerned and also cheaper. If its not possible to rent a 7.5ton I may just rent a van and a lsrge trailer. I’ll try the link but looks like they jusr assume its an average sized car.

Kiowan:
I need to move a car that I am possibly buying, it is not roadworthy and its rather largw and heavy so won’t fit on any 3.5t vehicle which is what most transport companies offer. Its easier to rent as far as logistics are concerned and also cheaper. If its not possible to rent a 7.5ton I may just rent a van and a lsrge trailer. I’ll try the link but looks like they jusr assume its an average sized car.

I had the same problem when I needed to move my Jag which weighs a lot between different places with some distance between them.The cost quoted by transport firms was silly money.Usually 7.5t hirers will only rent to companies not private individuals.So renting a big car trailer is the best option but you need to be careful in finding the right type of vehicle to pull it with.Most,if not all,vans aren’t rated for the required gross combination weight.

maga:

ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-BREAKDOWN … 20e605c0b3