6hr break 4.5hrs driving

Say I come to my 6hours working time and have a break of 15 mins or more. And still have 2.5hrs driving left can I then drive until 4.30hrs and have a 45 min break?

shep2006:
Say I come to my 6hours working time and have a break of 15 mins or more. And still have 2.5hrs driving left can I then drive until 4.30hrs and have a 45 min break?

Yes, or you could just have a 30 minute break as you will then have had 45m which resets the driving hour clock

Wheel Nut:

shep2006:

Yes, or you could just have a 30 minute break as you will then have had 45m which resets the driving hour clock

Yes that’s wat I did I had a 30 min break then a 45 to reset my driving time
Thanks

shep2006:

Yes as long as you reach 4½ hours driving time before completing another 6 hours working time from the end of your last 15 minute break.

You can have have either a 30 minute break (second part of a split break) or have a 45 minute break,

shep2006:

Wheel Nut:

shep2006:

Yes that’s wat I did I had a 30 min break then a 45 to reset my driving time
Thanks

Having already done 2 hours driving, If you had a 15 minute break at or before 6 hours working time and another break of 30 minutes at or before reaching 4½ hours driving time, that would be a split driving break and would reset the driving time.