65 Reg photos sept 1st

Hi all,
look forward to seeing several 65reg photos listed to this thread soon, cheers Alan.

Saw a 7.5t 65 plate yesterday on trade plates going up motorway M6 “up bank”

Saw a manor farms 65 plate actros on the M11 at half 4 this morning

Take a look on here Alan theirs plenty of 65 plates on view.flickr.com/photos/82080912@N05/20472304393/

not a truck but ill have picture of our nice new van saturday hopefully :smiley:

Can’t wait… :laughing:

I keep trying to remember to look out for the new reg’s but I forget almost straight away :unamused: No biggy.

Burnley Si, were you on the A1 or A1M on Sunday afternoon? Thought I perhaps saw your name plate?

it must have been 65 day yesterday, as I was passed by first two Keedwell Actros on 65 plates, then a new Actros drawbar curtainside for Arthur Spriggs on a 65 plate as I crawled around the M25!

Sorry no pics as my phone is plating up!!

Ed

Goldilox:
Can’t wait… :laughing:

I keep trying to remember to look out for the new reg’s but I forget almost straight away :unamused: No biggy.

Burnley Si, were you on the A1 or A1M on Sunday afternoon? Thought I perhaps saw your name plate?

not on a sunday mate :open_mouth:

EDTRUCK:
Sorry no pics as my phone is plating up!!

Ed

These Smart Phones really are the Dogs :sunglasses: Now they even put your grub out, is that some kind of restaurant app :wink:

Stanfield:
Take a look on here Alan theirs plenty of 65 plates on view.flickr.com/photos/82080912@N05/20472304393/

thanks for you message , will have a look at your photos forgot about Flickr,

cheers Alan.

On the road monday

I love it Snax!!! :smiley: :smiley:

2 weeks late but its here :unamused:

burnley-si:

Did you not fancy the M-Sport version by Vansport. van-sport.co.uk/ :smiley: :smiley:

Ulceby,N.Lincs.
My first one.

J.R.Adams Swalwell 006.JPG

Apply stickers and deliver

IMG_20150918_113015.jpg

donkey-dog:

burnley-si:

Did you not fancy the M-Sport version by Vansport. van-sport.co.uk/ :smiley: :smiley:

i do :grimacing: but at £27k no lol