6 stud wheel compatibility

Trying to find out what 6 stud wheels I require for my MAN LE8.150. I think there are 2 different sizes with different centre hole differences.
Anyone know whether a wheel from a Volvo FLC truck is compatible? The tyre size is the same, just can’t seem to find a definitive list of what wheels are on particular trucks. Anyone got such a list?

I am not going to be of any use to you as I am also looking for the wheel sizes for a 12 ton atego and a 12 ton Iveco. I thought computers would save the world but not where wheel sizes are concerned. I will let you know if I find any useful info.

You also need to know the off-set: ie the relationship of the wheel centre to the centre of the wheel rim, stud spacing etc.

this will be a help

aspectwheels.co.uk/wp-conten … ochure.pdf

Thanks. Read that doc but just explains wheel terminology etc.
I could measure my PCD and offset plus centre hole size, but all the ads for 2nd hand wheels just say what they are from rather than all the dimensions, so awkward trying to ask for loads of measurements.

I am only trying to get a spare wheel/ tyre for a MAN LE8150 so if anyone out there has got one, can you let me know. Ta.

Or knows what vehicle wheels are compatible??