6 month driving ban

Hi all, i have a question, i 've been banned for 6months (12 points) , when i get my licence back , will this information be on my licence■■?
thanks fo rany replies

TT99 code will show that you’ve had a totting up points ban.
Any ban over 56 days you need to apply for new license before driving.

I thought that with the paper counterpart going there will be no information available without contacting the DVLA.

The information is available on line ie your company can check the information with you driving/ni number.

thanks a lot karl, the truth is i’m not exactly banned yet, i have 9 points and i received another fixed penalty notice, caught 60 on m25 , there was average limit and the road was empty?? anyway i 'm facing a a ban, maybe the court will let me keep it with 12 points, i’m driving for a living and 6 points will come off in november

robakles:
thanks a lot karl, the truth is i’m not exactly banned yet, i have 9 points and i received another fixed penalty notice, caught 60 on m25 , there was average limit and the road was empty?? anyway i 'm facing a a ban, maybe the court will let me keep it with 12 points, i’m driving for a living and 6 points will come off in november

So you have been caught now for 5 times in 3 years? If this is your 4th offence in 3 years, have you not taken a speed awareness course? If not, take it and avoid 12 point TT99 ban

(Assuming all offences were 3 points)

trubster:

robakles:

So you have been caught now for 5 times in 3 years? If this is your 4th offence in 3 years, have you not taken a speed awareness course? If not, take it and avoid 12 point TT99 ban

(Assuming all offences were 3 points)

i took speed awareness course in july 2012

If you driving for living go to court, they can give you points but let you keep the license and your livelihood depends on it.

Happen to friend of mine. Judge let him keep the license with 12 points.

robakles:

And you obviously never took on board afterwards what they said at the course

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25626147

peirre:

robakles:

And you obviously never took on board afterwards what they said at the course

I may have misunderstood it, but I don’t think the OP was looking for pious and sanctimonious moralising. :wink:

Hi if you go to court they can offer you a HARDSHIP DISPENSATION not garenteed though depends on your circumstances
and how a ban would affect those who are close to you adversley/ dispropotionatly its a case of scrubbing up suited and booted yes sir no sir three bags full sir etc etc and hope some idiot in an hgv has not just run over the magistrates prize begonias

robakles:

Sounds like it was a roaring success and well them giving you the chance rather than points :unamused:

Notimetoulouse:
a HARDSHIP DISPENSATION not garenteed though depends on your circumstances
and how a ban would affect those who are close to you adversley/ dispropotionatly

The time for worrying about hardship and how losing his license affects him and those around him was 6 points ago. The only thing worse than speeders (and I mean 50 in a 30 or 100 in a 60 types) is the ones who give it the cow eyes and bleat about the hardship and how much they need their license and blah blah blah. If its that important you need to be able to drive,look after your license a bit better.
And while I appreciate the OP isnt doing that and accepting he is getting a ban,he seems a bit too concerned about if it will show up on his license afterwards. Suggesting he wants to know if he can hide it. Theres nothing I can do about it if he can,but I hope he cant.

robakles:

Please tell me I haven’t just read what I think I have… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

If you are a HGV driver you may also have a driver conduct hearing with your local TC to worry about.

Notimetoulouse:
Hi if you go to court they can offer you a HARDSHIP DISPENSATION not garenteed though depends on your circumstances
and how a ban would affect those who are close to you adversley/ dispropotionatly its a case of scrubbing up suited and booted yes sir no sir three bags full sir etc etc and hope some idiot in an hgv has not just run over the magistrates prize begonias

Yep, way back in 1992ish I got an exceptional hardship waver, and had a 13 point licence, but this was recorded on the paper licence, well it was only paper then, and was only removed when total dropped below 12 points.

At that time if you were going reach or pass 12 points then you weren’t offered a fixed penalty, and had to go court. not sure what the situation is now though.

Sounds like “tea and biscuits” With the lovely B. Bell :smiley:

SWEDISH BLUE:
Sounds like “tea and biscuits” With the lovely B. Bell :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing:
(with reference to My earlier post)
I got a letter informing Me that if I came to the attention off the TC within 12 months I’d be invited to Cambridge for a chat. Luckily I’m a law abiding citizen now, Oh and I don’t have coarse to travel the A17 so often :wink:

A ban■■?

Could be a blessing in disguise?

This is a wind up…right? :open_mouth:

How many come on here whinging about pay / conditions etc??

How many say there’s other jobs (NON DRIVING) paying more■■?