6&8 wheeler tippers

can you post pics of tippers with muck-a-way bodys on them i perfer them to tarmac tipper no affence if you drive on

heres a few of my mates trucks to get you started

the old MAN has gone none and was replaced with a new axor but i havn’t got any pics of it yet.

Hi Tipperdave.Hope you dont mind but these are a few oldies,are these ok for this thread.
ERF 1.jpg

Here’s one of mine i drove a few years ago.Must have been during the school holidays as thats my lad in front of the truck!

Al

erf sabrina scow back tipper-alan

Here are a few more

Here’s a few.

Those John Jones trucks look smart :sunglasses:

These are muckshift,but not at the angle to see.

A better angle of the same firm’s Volvo.

Another of theirs.

A different outfit.

These two are more scrapshift,than muckshift.

This one is on muckshift most of the time.

A real muckshift Foden.

These aren’t insulated.

KTH do a lot of muckshifting with these.

Here’s one I forgot.

Some more of theirs.

And a few more

A different angle.

Greedy boards for hauling fodder beet.

One of KTH’s.

Before insulated days.

Another one of Sharples.

A few more.

so great pics lads, them volvos are my favs

AEC Mamouth Major with egro cab 30 ton gross fitted with 6 cyl AV760 engine giving a cubic capacity of 12.47 litres.This was the tipper to have during the 60/70s they were the beesknees.

John

Stanfield:
AEC Mamouth Major with egro cab 30 ton gross fitted with 6 cyl AV760 engine giving a cubic capacity of 12.47 litres.This was the tipper to have during the 60/70s they were the beesknees.
John

A very nice truck to drive as well.

revman:

What part of the country was this picture taken in Revman?? There was a man in this are with an ERF like that one, his name was Hartley Foster.

BB

Basilbrush:

revman:

What part of the country was this picture taken in Revman?? There was a man in this are with an ERF like that one, his name was Hartley Foster.

BB

one of parkgate iron & steel at rotherham-erf sabrina len greens-eccles aizelwood of rotherham all opperated this type of erf-alan

heres another