5G

Yes, we’ve all heard about how 5G masts are combining with vaccines to control us all…
So there have been devices marketed to ward off this evil hex. Nice little earner of course but just look at this:
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-59703523
The stuff to combat an imaginary harm is actually radioactive…
OK it won’t make you glow in the dark after 5 minutes, but none the less an unnecessary risk.

Franglais:
Yes, we’ve all heard about how 5G masts are combining with vaccines to control us all…
So there have been devices marketed to ward off this evil hex. Nice little earner of course but just look at this:
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-59703523
The stuff to combat an imaginary harm is actually radioactive…
OK it won’t make you glow in the dark after 5 minutes, but none the less an unnecessary risk.

So I don’t need to replace my anti-radiation aluminium foil head covering then?

This should start the 5G conspiracy theorists off on a parallel course with the Covi-19 conspiracy theorists :grimacing:

I blame David Icke :wink:

tachograph:
This should start the 5G conspiracy theorists off on a parallel course with the Covi-19 conspiracy theorists :grimacing:

I blame David Icke :wink:

Covid 19 not being a ‘virus’ and the anti dote not being a ‘vaccine’ is more fact than theory.
5G haven’t got a clue other than why do we need it when 4G seems to work better with better coverage.

Carryfast:
Covid 19 not being a ‘virus’ and the anti dote not being a ‘vaccine’ is more fact than theory.

OK mate you post the facts then … just don’t expect me to waste much of my time reading a lot of mumbo jumbo :wink:

Carryfast:
5G haven’t got a clue other than why do we need it when 4G seems to work better with better coverage.

Well I can’t argue with that, in fact I’m thinking of changing my mobile and have been wondering why I would need 5G, the simple answer is that I don’t so if I do change my mobile it being a 5G capable phnone won’t be a priority.

A HUGE amount of cars who use 3G functionality are going to be ‘Sunsetted’ very soon as the 3G shutdown begins in early 2022 across the globe so as to bring in 5G functionality. That’s going to be spendy to get your cars system upgraded to 5G.

tachograph:

Carryfast:

OK mate you post the facts then … just don’t expect me to waste much of my time reading a lot of mumbo jumbo :wink:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/12 … iowarfare/

youtube.com/watch?v=zR-DkRoJLKo

Why the need to involve Porton Down which is a military facility.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DlcRSvuvnw

So what’s wrong with the usually accepted type of vaccine using a disabled version of the virus.
Why the need for mRNA programming of our own cells instructing them to copy just one part of the ‘virus’ and why concentrate on just that specific part of the ‘virus’.
On that note I’ve recently heard from a relative who’s now caught Covid twice within one year and has had all 3 jabs.
That proves no natural or even vaccine immunity.

So 4G and using Dettol as aftershave and handwash seems to be the way to go who needs Porton Down.
Having said that I’ll take another AZ shot if I can find one and they’ll let me have it.
But I’m happy with my Nokia 8.2 running on Tesco 4G haven’t got a clue what 5G could do better.

Carryfast:

Holy mother of god! Never thought I’d live to see the day…….

tachograph:

Carryfast:

Carryfast:

Well I can’t argue with that, in fact I’m thinking of changing my mobile and have been wondering why I would need 5G, the simple answer is that I don’t so if I do change my mobile it being a 5G capable phnone won’t be a priority.

At this stage it’s getting close to point where buying a non 5G phone would be harder

lancpudn:
A HUGE amount of cars who use 3G functionality are going to be ‘Sunsetted’ very soon as the 3G shutdown begins in early 2022 across the globe so as to bring in 5G functionality. That’s going to be spendy to get your cars system upgraded to 5G.

Another reason why I love my 2005 Expert van… :grimacing:

switchlogic:
At this stage it’s getting close to point where buying a non 5G phone would be harder

I think the 8.2 is a 5G phone but it’s on a good old old fashioned 4G line contract as far as I know.

the nodding donkey:

lancpudn:

Another reason why I love my 2005 Expert van… :grimacing:

And why I love my 2001 Mercedes Benz….

5G will usher in the V2X (vehicle to everything) connectivity, 5G will communicate from everything from road furniture, traffic lights, embedded into the road surface, new VED road pricing & everything in between with new cars, Lots of new cars VW especially have been installing the V2X chips in their cars for a year or so already.

lancpudn:
5G will usher in the V2X (vehicle to everything) connectivity, 5G will communicate from everything from road furniture, traffic lights, embedded into the road surface, new VED road pricing & everything in between with new cars, Lots of new cars VW especially have been installing the V2X chips in their cars for a year or so already.

Whoever or whatever is running this whole agenda obviously has control freak issues.
Hopefully it won’t matter to me when it happens.
Can see how using the bus/train and a mobility scooter might be the better option at that point.
Also don’t see how it would be relevant on long continental road trips through remote mountain routes for example and/or using old technology cars.

Carryfast:

lancpudn:

Whoever or whatever is running this whole agenda obviously has control freak issues.
Hopefully it won’t matter to me when it happens.
Can see how using the bus/train and a mobility scooter might be the better option at that point.
Also don’t see how it would be relevant on long continental road trips through remote mountain routes for example and/or using old technology cars.

There’s talk of retro fitting older cars with a little black of tricks similar to what they do with young drivers, There is wearable black box technology for Cyclists too :open_mouth: Big brother has everyone pegged.