50 quid to look at some trucks

I went to look at the trucks at Lymm on the 26th April 09 before they set off on the Cheshire Run.Saturday 2nd May i got a call off the lad i went with,and he told me he had received a 50quid parking fine from Lymm Truckstop.We were there for about 2hrs 15mins and when we left there wasnt any ticket on the car.I cant understand why they can charge that amount on a Sunday its not like they were busy.Why run an event from there if they are gonna rip people off who want to see the trucks?I was lookin forward to the next one but i dont think i wanna give Lymm anymore of my money so i dont think i will bother.SHAME ON YOU LYMM TRUCKSTOP :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

www.pepipoo.com
visit this site and DONT pay the fine,under any circumstance!!!

pepipoo.com
It’s not a fine,it’s an invoice.They can not FINE you.Visit the peppipoo site,and see how they work.DO NOT PAY!!!

Thanks for the advice lads,my mate had already paid it before i cud tell him. :cry: :cry:

Thanks for the advice lads,but my mate had already paid it before i cud tell him.

Thanks for that lads but he had already paid it before i cud tell him.

Sorry for all these replies but the website kept telling me ERROR :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Don’t worry Bigrig, its telling me the same, been faulty since yeserday.

TECHNOFEAR :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ahh Lymn, it used tobe a nice cafe and then they built a lorrypark across the road and then MOTO bought it and now it is crap

Lymm(Lyin Yokels Make Money) HATE the place since they changed all the parking from the barriers to cameras,used to slip in change trailers and escape now they have got u on camera BIG BROTHER CHESHIRE .By the way if your truck gets hit there the cameras mysteriously do not work.

I agree lads its not a nice place :imp: :imp: :angry: :angry: :angry: