5 Weeks into job and I have a speeding ticket!

I have only been driving class 2 for 5 weeks, I’m 21 years old… I had it on the 8th June it was a 40 then going into a 30 I got caught doing 37,on Alcester Road going into Studley. I’m super annoyed because I’m so careful I feel like it’s really knocked my confidence and I think it’s gonna effect me in the future. :blush:

Sorry to hear that, but obviously not carefully enough. Learn from it, move on, and don’t let it dilute your beer!!! :smiley:

Sat nav with camera warnings! That and an eagle eye for camera vans means you can do 56 everywhere. :laughing:

Its unlucky mate, kick the tyres, swear at speed cameras and don’t let it knock you! You’ll probably be more careful than ever now, especially when changing speed!

All the best,

A.

1 silly (SAFE :question: ) error = learn and move on

At age 25 it will be gone into the ether :smiley:

Keep on doing it is another matter

Assuming you haven’t had one within the last 3 years, you should be able to sit a speed awareness course (SAC) and that way you don’t get the 3 points.

I try not to speed, so I’ve never sat one, but the company I used to work for would pay for and allow time for the course to be attended.