5 or 7 shifts?

I’m not sure now wether i’ve done an infringement or not…last week i worked Monday to Friday(5 shifts), than i started again on sunday at 2h45 (after 24hours off) and finished at 13h15,and started again at 22h30 Sunday night!!my question is,the 2 shifts i started on Sunday,do they count for the previous week or do they count into this week??have i worked 5 or 7 shifts??
Thanks for your help guys and gals.

Just the 5 shifts the way i read it, you’ve taken your min 24, your ok.

Binas:
my question is,the 2 shifts i started on Sunday,do they count for the previous week or do they count into this week??have i worked 5 or 7 shifts??

Doesn’t matter, you’ve worked 7 shifts since Monday but shifts don’t count for a particular week and you can do as many as you can fit into the week while observing daily and weekly rest periods.

What is important is the weekly rest period and provided you had at least 45 hours rest for week ending 20th November then you are fine. You will need to start your next weekly rest period, minimum 45 hours, no later than 02:45 Saturday.

thanks guys, i’m relieved now as i work for argos wincanton and they don’t like infringements, especially on us agency drivers!!

Keep an eye on your 56 hours in the fixed week (mon 0000 - sun 2359)

Chris

Cold Up North:
Keep an eye on your 56 hours in the fixed week (mon 0000 - sun 2359)

Chris

As that is only 56 hours for driving time alone then it would depend how much driving was done in the shifts