5 Lanes end?.

Worksop roundabout, as far as i can see there are only 4 lanes beind the A1 twice, A614 and the A57 can someone enlighten to why its called “5 lanes end”?.

Just curious thats all.

I’m just on my way out of the door so I haven’t time to search through it, but THIS[/i] may well have the answer it it somewhere.
Other sites to try include www.cbrd.co.uk and it’s many links. :wink:

coming south after the railway just before the ■■■■■ but passed what looks like a layby there appears to be aroad that cuts across to the B6420…maybe in the days of old these where all joined together

After consulting my Autoroute (no satnav here :wink: ), Hitch is right, there is a lane heading east to the 6420.

5 Lanes End - solved :laughing: .

Great link BTW Lucy, the first one anyway, must check that out further when I have the time :unamused: .

Salut, David.

Thanks folks.:slight_smile:

speaking of the accident hotspot
first marios goes up in smoke
now another one on the northbound side
now i know its been cold but for gods sake lads get a night heater stop burning the portacabins down :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jammymutt:
Worksop roundabout, as far as i can see there are only 4 lanes beind the A1 twice, A614 and the A57 can someone enlighten to why its called “5 lanes end”?.

Just curious thats all.

its a worksop thing,they cant count.

ive never had any problems there but its notrious for lorrys going over on the northbound side and as for that caravan going up in smoke well that speaks for itself i stopped there one night and the next morning with an early 2am start i went in for a bacon buttie and it was that crisp and burnt i think they were having a pratice for the real thing. :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Warrior:
]its a worksop thing,they cant count.

Worksop ought to be closed down anyway! Then they could give the roundabout it’s proper name of Four Lanes End by getting rid of the A57!