4th week

well left my class 1 job today never been so messed around in my life going back to agency :frowning: . the main reason for leaving was what happened to me mon/tue went out mon supposed to be tramping but got a phonecall they wanted wagon bck for mon day shift and they would put me up in hotel. Gets back to base tues morn just within my driving hours goes to to hotel to be told no rooms that my company had been told mon night. So i phones up transport manager who then has a look around no rooms anywhere. goes back to base to be told they had soughted a cab for me to sleep in gets the wagon to be told off the mechanic that main dealer was coming in to do repairs on it to top it all the night heater was u/s and tue only managed about 3c during the day so left with no alternative i drove 76miles home to go to bed on my reckoning i was awake for approx 22hrs.i decided not to go back to work tue night as i was still unfit to drivethe manager agreed with me.so now comes wed told to go in for 8pm was still there waiting for a unit at 10.30pm load had to be london way for 03.30 and was told they needed unt back as soon as poss Now i had all the appologies in the world off the manager but that dont make it with me i was a danger to myself the public and as for giving me a chance as a newbie class1 i was greatful but i dont want to work for a company like that . :imp: . Dont let my experience put you off i just wanted a rant and to show that life on the road aint all sunshine