4on 4off nights

how would this shift patten work say you worked mon thurs nights would friday be your first of your 4 days off and back
in on tues night as so on only ever done this shift patten on days

Yes thats wright thats what i do. :smiley:

yup, your shift moves forward a day for every week that passes… quite a nice shift pattern to be on too, as you always have a 4 day weekend. :slight_smile:

TokenYank:
yup, your shift moves forward a day for every week that passes… quite a nice shift pattern to be on too, as you always have a 4 day weekend. :slight_smile:

Somewhat annoying when your four day weekend is when everyone else is at work though. (do like being able to chill without having to take the mrs here there and everywhere :smiley:)

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: Currently do 5 on 3 off nights and would love our firm to go 4 / 4

:bulb: would go a long way to solving the manning problems at weekends caused by having too many on Sun / Thurs and Mon / Fri shift patterns :wink:

Used to do it day shift, five weeekends in a row and working bank holidays if rostered including xmas and new years day.

I had resigned before Xmas but was due to work both days last year.

I was doing 6 and 5 still and was making a great wage till an o/t ban came in, one of the reasons I chucked it.