473 ml of Red Bull

Anyone seen the giant cans of red bull.473 milli litres,at 32 mg of caffeine per ml.Just how many cups of strong coffee is that equilavent to.No sleep for a week,one day we will see a litre can,watch this space.The red bull founder is one of the most richest men in europe,a factory made of glass is near Salsburg,Austria,in the lake district of that area,he is so rich,he has his own hanger and aircraft terminal at the public airport.Why not have a red bull international airport and airline,sure the brand would take off and give them wings.Do not take "The sound of Music"film set tour,15 euro rip off,for a dates and facts,old buildings.They say a “mug” is born everyday,that one must be me. :smiley:

i drank one of them the other day… it gets very sickly half way true and gets you buzzing :smiley:

Does the red bull brand work?? I tend to stay away from it as quite expensive and use the CHEAPER supermarket crap that has no effect whatsoever.

Lidl do the cheapest,at about 38 pence per can,dont quote me on it.There is Monster and Relentless big cans and one called V,which is quite strong,some folks get free expreso shots from Coffee Nation on MSA`s,pay for small cup,top up with stronger expressos.Not that i do that. :imp:

I had one of those big cans Saturday, I am still AWAKE bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzz zbbbbzbzb :laughing:

I had a Redbull addiction a few years ago. Was working nights trunking from Bristol to Heathrow and would get through 4-5 cans a night.

Bad times.

Not only does it cost a fair bit, but it rots your guts (literally) and after a while stops doing what it’s supposed to.

Haven’t had a can in 2 years and feel 100% better for it.

Now you mention about the indigestion problems of Red Bull,i get Gastric Reflux Oesephagul Dissorder,and have taken Lanzaprole and now Omprezole and Gaviscon at night to reduce excees acid in the tum.If lay of it,sypmtons go.The stuff was banned in France for many years,some kids over dosed on it,and had heart attacks,while others crashed their cars.It is now sold in France,no doubt the Austrian law teams went in to some EU law claim to sell it all over the EU.Now there is those £2.99 power shots,took one before a flight,thought i was flying on that strong stuff.Even the Easy Jet pilots had a suplly of red bull,from the crew,and this was the last flight on their roster,planning a party later,i guess.!!

i have the occasional can of red bull… i never feel any effects from it apart from heartburn. a quick walk or a ten minute sleep are much more effective i find.