41 to old to learn new career?

Ahh, Murcia in Spain, lovely spot! My parents have just bought a place in Fortuna, Murcia - will be a nice spot for holidays!

As for thinking of becoming a lorry driver, I’d suggest you do it! I recently acquired my class 2 rigid licence and within the next couple of months I plan to take my class 1 (c+e) training and test. I love driving and with being a new driver, I still get all hyped up and buzz whenever I get behind the wheel of a lorry! I truly believe that lorry driving is one of them jobs where you really can love your job!

Depending where you are, I would suggest and always will suggest Chevron training in Flintshire. My loyalties stand with them as I passed my class 2 with them. I’m a nervous guy when it comes to taking tests, but with chevron I was relaxed in every aspect of my training. I thoroughly enjoyed my training and I’m looking forward to taking my class 1 with them.

I was 41 when I started on HGV 15 years ago. Had a few crap experiences but have never regretted it. If you don’t do it then you’ll never know.