4 x 15hour days?

ROG:

knight:
Maybe I’m thick but I had to read this twice before the penny dropped on the second time I got the spreadover bit. This only really works if you get paid for breaks or more accurately get paid from clocking on to clocking off .

Being paid or not has no bearing on the regulations

I think knight means that you’re not likely to have 3 hours rest during the shift unless you’re getting paid for it, I agree, I certainly wouldn’t take a 3 hour unpaid rest during the shift, well not unless there was some reason why it would greatly benefit me to do so anyway.

tachograph:

ROG:

knight:
Maybe I’m thick but I had to read this twice before the penny dropped on the second time I got the spreadover bit. This only really works if you get paid for breaks or more accurately get paid from clocking on to clocking off .

I think knight means that you’re not likely to have 3 hours rest during the shift unless you’re getting paid for it, I agree, I certainly wouldn’t take a 3 hour unpaid rest during the shift, well not unless there was some reason why it would greatly benefit me to do so anyway.

This^

I also wouldn’t work for a company that deducts more than 45 minutes/1 hour break, the normal that most people in any job don’t get paid for.

Coffeeholic:

tachograph:

ROG:

knight:

This^

I also wouldn’t work for a company that deducts more than 45 minutes/1 hour break, the normal that most people in any job don’t get paid for.

That is my thought too. I used to rebel if I didn’t get paid for any break, but the Belgians were religious about it :frowning:

My fault for not explaining myself properly so Tachograph had to do it for me and was spot on.