4 ways on in yard?

Sumsmeister:
‘… How long should I leave it before putting on a Sargeant Majors beret…?’

For the amusement and gossip potential of all colleagues, take as short a time as possible - then brace for the popular sensation of receiving a Pace Stick up the jacksie :open_mouth:

Or:

Mike-C:
‘… Just laugh …’

+1 :smiley:

So mike-c you would just laugh cant get my head around this how childish…

cliffystephens:
‘… mike-c you would just laugh cant get my head around this how childish…’

Fight hazard: Hit the four-ways!

cliffystephens:

As opposed to being told to mind your own business its a no brainer. (pun !).
Examples above up the thread…i asked him if he was manager or HSE rep ?
… i’d of told that agency driver to get a life.

They wouldn’t be asking me them questions i can assure you.

Mike-C:

cliffystephens:

As opposed to being told to mind your own business its a no brainer. (pun !).
Examples above up the thread…i asked him if he was manager or HSE rep ?
… i’d of told that agency driver to get a life.

They wouldn’t be asking me them questions i can assure you.

If you had been working for me and I had found out you were laughing at fuel/ad blue (fictitious incident) the way your mind thinks is what I would expect in a schoolyard .And back in the day you might have being on you way to job centre…

cliffystephens:
‘… back in the day you might have being on you way to job centre …’

Maybe the same ‘day’ when your coffee strangely tasted of urine, or worse? :wink:

last time i was in argos,magna park,shunter told me hazards on only when reversing.sounds sensible enough to me.

carryfast-yeti:
last time i was in argos,magna park,shunter told me hazards on only when reversing.sounds sensible enough to me.

That’s the sensible way to work,I think B&M have that rule too

remy:
shunters who seem to have a 40 MPH limit and no lights on at all. :confused:

Tossers!

m1cks:
I’m just glad my employer treats it’s drivers like adults capable of figuring these manoeuvres for themselves.

Playground at our place:lol

yorkshire terrier:
I’d have told that agency driver to get a life,why do some bloke seem to think they can tell folk what to do :imp:

Jobsworths matey:lol:

When I did my advanced driving course they were referred to as “I am parked illegally lights”

W.

Our yard rules are:
Hazards on when reversing under trailer or onto a bay, and when doing walk round checks on bay to warn other drivers who may be thinking of backing onto an adjacent bay that someone is working in the vicinity. likewise, if on a bay and the vehicle next to you has his hazards on, you do not pull off the bay until he has cancelled his hazards.
Makes sense?

They should be used for break downs and reversing that’s it. If you cant see a 54’ piece of metal and rubber moving without them you shouldn’t be near them anyway.

I don’t remember carnage before we had reversing lights, beepers, etc… oh hang on, it must have been common sense as in thinking for yourself. There’s always been berks that put their selves in harms way and always will be but some just go over the top with ‘elf n’ safety which just breeds morons that really can’t think for their selves.

peterm:
I don’t remember carnage before we had reversing lights, beepers, etc… oh hang on, it must have been common sense as in thinking for yourself. There’s always been berks that put their selves in harms way and always will be but some just go over the top with ‘elf n’ safety which just breeds morons that really can’t think for their selves.

^^^^^^^^THIS!!!^^^^^^^^^