4 on 4 off

Juddian:
So long as its paid well, bearing in mind the weekends and probably bank holidays you’ll be working, its the best of the lot.
Very useful if the OT rate is good and you need some extra wonga, can do an extra shift every week if it suits and still have 3 off.

If it fits your home life and/or you can work around it.
If your significant other works and does normal hours then it could put more pressures than there already are on relationships because for 5 weeks on the trot you’ll be working at least 1 weekend day.

Best of the lot , your no spring chicken Julian like me , all I remember is lists of drivers years ago trying to get off weekend work , not lists of drivers trying to get on weekend work
Though weekends for us older ones was getting ■■■■■■ up , fighting , shagging etc , these younger ones would just sit in there bedroom getting upset about something or other , so yea they might as well work the weekends

Reading this thread , is older ones should of worn a Johnny , what a waste of shag , bringing you lot into the world ,when I was young weekends were for getting ■■■■■■ out your brain , starting straight after work fri until Sunday night , drink , drink , drink , with the football in between , and if the mrs had forgiven you from the previous week some bedroom fun , cells , sleeping on park benches , just one big ■■■■ up
Your only young once , get out and ■■■■■■■ enjoy yourself at the weekends , driving a lorry is not fun