4 Mark h

A pic 4 Mark H

Sorry it took so long.

the old machine, only ever driven it twice, that was took outside r yard in kirby how did u get your hands on that haha

thanx alot mr v !

Oh dear

thats another one i prepaired earlier i supplied and fitted all the lights and bars to this truck when it was new for port logistics of liverpool where is it know :question:

its a small world . just found an up todate pic of this truck and realised that i also kitted out there other trucks & supplied lamps & bars but have never met anyone from the company would be interested if anyone could forward on more pics cheers

saw one this morning, very similar too this, on the m62, just before the m60.
may have had irish plates.
looked really tidy, sounded great too, had a mad set of pipes on it.

truckspark:
its a small world . just found an up todate pic of this truck and realised that i also kitted out there other trucks & supplied lamps & bars but have never met anyone from the company would be interested if anyone could forward on more pics cheers

Did you? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

truckspark:
thats another one i prepaired earlier i supplied and fitted all the lights and bars to this truck when it was new for port logistics of liverpool where is it know :question:

yerr i work there as a fitter/driver we have had 5 over the years we had 3 at the same time

chilistrucker:
saw one this morning, very similar too this, on the m62, just before the m60.
may have had irish plates.
looked really tidy, sounded great too, had a mad set of pipes on it.

the 1 in the pik is down south east i think, 1 is plain black pullin a curries europen trailer an the other 1 i dnt no were but the other 2 were irish reg aswell could well have been the same 1 we had

i kitted out all 5 i have got more pics of when they were in scanias at haydock pre p.d.i didnt one topline go to colliers in newton/le/willows just after a couple of weeks

truckspark:
i kitted out all 5 i have got more pics of when they were in scanias at haydock pre p.d.i didnt one topline go to colliers in newton/le/willows just after a couple of weeks

could u up them if u have the chance??

the 1 in the pic got took bak off the finance we only had it a year at the max i think so u could b wrong there bout a few weeks

heres some pics of the trucks just before delivery

for mr vain is this truck familiar

i,m sure the one in the 1,st pic you had for a bit the other got delivered and was having probs with the bonnet coming up all the time it went back to scanias & then it got sold to colliers and painted maroon with a blue stripe .Didnt a guy called fordy drive your one

truckspark:
i,m sure the one in the 1,st pic you had for a bit the other got delivered and was having probs with the bonnet coming up all the time it went back to scanias & then it got sold to colliers and painted maroon with a blue stripe .Didnt a guy called fordy drive your one

yer you r right with wat u say with the truck going back,

yerr fordy drove it great fella him he works for greycourts now his dad is r nightman, ino his 2 brothers aswell they have both worked for us

great piks them i drove 1 of the bullnoses for about a month while there was a few drivers off work for watever reason, nice motors every 1 staring at u as they go past made me smile !

we had all the grey plastics painted aswell as u can see in the top pik

the red one is mike spence or used to be :sunglasses:

there is 1 of the old bullnose

truckspark:

MX 06 BYG I’ll find some pix

MX 06 BYG At ectc convoy

X 40 AMT As seen at Santa Pod this year.

truckspark:

old mike spence unit??

nice fleet he has

MR VAIN:

MX 06 BYG At ectc convoy

X 40 AMT As seen at Santa Pod this year.

why have a motor like that with a 420 in :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: