3rd Time Lucky - Finally a C Pass!

After my last post about nerves and stressing / rushing under the pressure on test, I finally got it together and passed my C test yesterday!

Test went well, took it nice and slow and steady and passed with only 4 minors so well happy with that!

Big thanks to Les at Priestley LGV, Id recommend to anyone looking for training in norfolk / lincs/ cambs area.

Got my C+E booked and now time to start the job hunt! :smiley: :smiley:

Well done mate!!! :smiley: , good result with only 4 minors, shows that once nerves can be controlled it is possible to take the test in your stride, take it nice and easy and it pays off, now you know how to handle it the c+e test might not be as nervy :wink: .

Congrats.

John.

Congratulations on your pass :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:. Good luck with the job hunt & your c+e too :smiley:

Congratulations on the pass

and good luck for c+e you know how to relax enough now so the nerves will be better hopefully

all the best

Jen x

DD we beat ya ! :wink:

Jennie:
Congratulations on the pass

and good luck for c+e you know how to relax enough now so the nerves will be better hopefully

all the best

Jen x

DD we beat ya ! :wink:

As above fella, well done. Keep us informed as to how the C+E goes as I just passed my C last month and am trying to get funds together to do my C+E also.

Well done mate :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats on the pass!