£37300.00 Fine

There’s some interesting stuff on the Cheshire Cops Twitter feed lately.

The re-tweet on 5th July caught my eye. Does anyone know of a higher fine than that?

twitter.com/Cheshire_CVU

Cheshire HGV Cops

@Cheshire_CVU
Aug 1
More Cheshire HGV Cops Retweeted Cheshire HGV Cops
CLARIFICATION.
We now understand the @HMRCgovuk Roadside test device gave a “False Positive” reading for laundered fuel. Further checks have now show the fuel was correct, and the vehicle has been returned to the company.

I hope the haulier was compensated for his lost time and profit. (I think we all know the answer to this one)

Strongly recommend you all scroll down this link to the 12th and 13th July tweets, we all share the roads with these people :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Harry Monk:
I hope the haulier was compensated for his lost time and profit. (I think we all know the answer to this one)

Actually Harry I bet he was handsomely compensated for his trouble, I bet the incoming fines for the ADR and load offences were £1 more though :grimacing:

Just 3 that caught my eye.

Glad to see some proactive work done to stop these kind of things going on.

8000km missing off tacho in last 6 weeks yikes.

simcor:
8000km missing off tacho in last 6 weeks yikes.

And a tyre hanging off the rim :open_mouth:

This is a great feed.

It’s good to see that at least a portion of the nutters we’re sharing the roads with daily are getting caught/fined/parked up.

Some of the cases are truly hard to believe. This feed will make interesting reading - I’m hooked now!

Scannyfanny.