3663 interview

hi guys
I’ve got an interview with 3663 in bradford
just wondering what they are like to work for and any tips on what to expect I have an idea what the job will be like as I have done a couple of shifts at londis

Tight roads in busy town centres mostly restaurant deliveries and of course all hand balling

It’ll make a man of you. Good luck :slight_smile:

In my reckoning Londis is trolleys. 3663 is all about breaking down high stacked (sometimes split delivery) pallets to High Street (sometimes padestrianised) locations. Watch for kids walking under the tail lift. Make sure you’ve eaten your Weetabix as the pallets are often heavy and pallet trucks knackered. Unless things have changed dramatically in the last 18 months, the deliveries are mainly Burger King, KFC, and Pubs. They also have Bidvest Branded vehicles. Next time you see a 3663 or Bidvest vehicle, have a look at what they are delivering.

I assume this is a national contract, they deliver to prisons in my area which comes with lengthy waits, and searching in/out.

I have in idea what they deliver as I used to work in a pub
Londis is a lot of hand balling wile the shop keeper just sits there

Prisons can’t be any worse than nuclear power stations I used to do when I was a courier

No it’s a pretty similar deal with the getting in and out with the exception that if you forget about a mobile phone a nuclear power station won’t call the police, which is what happened when a delivery driver “forgot” about a phone in his coat pocket coming into our place a year or two back.

Accident or not I would imagine he got quite the telling off by the search staff, police and likely his boss.

For reference the maximum penalty for this is currently 2 years imprisonment and/or unlimited fine.

Just be careful if you find yourself delivering to prisons.

Hope all goes well with your interveiw :smiley:

Use the Search tool on this site as there was a Huge thread on 3663, possibly in the Pro Driver section. You may not want to go to that interview if you read it though

Seen some it
It opens your eyes but I need the experience

At any interview, you are normally asked “What do you know about our company?” so you can get a quick Brownie point by saying “You are called 3663 because 3663 spells ‘food’ on a telephone keypad”