3 Years later.....

I pass my Theory :smiley:

At this rate I might have class 1 before retirement age :smiley:

I cant believe it’s 3 years since I last posted here, doesn’t time fly.
Looking back at my last posts I was asking about filling in the application form for the provisional licence.

My circumstances at work changed a bit and I was a bit happier with it so the whole HGV thing took a bit of a back burner.
But I’ve now got the bug again.

I took my theory on Tuesday
35/35 for the questions, pass mark 30
and 64/75 for hazard perception, pass mark 50

I was well chuffed
With those scores you would have thought I was confident but I was a total bag of nerves so much so it shocked me. I’m not normally one for getting nervous at things, the wife said it’s part of getting old :slight_smile:
I’m not going to let the momentum drop so I’m booking an assessment with Emms in Edlington next week.

Better late than never!
Good luck with the training.

Keep going. I was 52 when I passed the C+E. Still have a full time job outwith transport but drive once a week to keep my hand in

well done Billy. :laughing:
good look with your training and tests.

Well done passing the theory test and good luck
with the training. I know someone who passed
is class 1 and 2 with emms and he recommended
a instructor there I think is name is steve.

Thanks Guys I’m really determined to see it through to the end this time.
I’ve got a few practical issues to sort out, like how am I going to pay for it :confused:
and when am I going to do it
But I guess most have that problem ,I’ll have a word with Emms today and see what my options are.
I’ve heard nothing but good things about Emms they may be a bit more expensive than some but their wagons look good and like I said all feed back from people that have been through them has been good.