3 network

From 1st April 2015 Three will be including Spain in its Feel At Home package meaning you can use your data/calls/text allowances in Spain - handy for many of us and just in time for Summer.

This also includes the Canary Islands

Fantastic

gezt:
From 1st April 2015 Three will be including Spain in its Feel At Home package meaning you can use your data/calls/text allowances in Spain - handy for many of us and just in time for Summer.

Shame there scrapping the unlimted tethering and the one plan.

As said go get vectone like the one plan that I used to have but no tethering.

Unlimited calls
Unlimited text
Unlimited data
Unlimited Europe
And usa and Canada
30 day contract sim

truckerjimbo:

gezt:

Shame there scrapping the unlimted tethering and the one plan.

They have already scrapped it to new customers, existing customers out of contract will be notified of the change when three get to them, they are migrating customers a bit at a time to prevent the huge number of people calling customer services all at once.

They are still providing unlimited data, if you go through a VPN they don’t know what you are looking at, so they don’t know you are tethering.

Also, you can tether an android phone to an android tablet as the data is the same, hence, three will not know in this case either.

what about tethering an iphone to an ipad?

tablet sims are SO expensive!

ive just tried to tether my laptop to my phone and 3 wouldn’t allow it ? ended up buying a add on for £5 per month , renewable on a month to month basis. it took about 1 hr to activate , but it seems to be working ok :slight_smile:

I use 3 sim in a mobile wi fi unit and everything connects via that,laptop, tablet, phone :smiley: