3 Hours and split rest (I know)

Ok, so I know you can do 15 hrs every day 6am till 9pm, with 3 and a 9 hr rest.
What I want to know, is can you do the same on the last shift of the week, as in if you have 3hrs uninterrupted break, can you still do 6am till 9pm?

weeto:
What I want to know, is can you do the same on the last shift of the week, as in if you have 3hrs uninterrupted break, can you still do 6am till 9pm?

You can have a split daily rest period if you have 3 consecutive hours of rest during the shift.

There’s nothing I can think of to stop you having a split daily rest period on the last shift of the working week so the answer to your question is … yes.

The daily rest period will still be extended into a weekly rest period if that’s what you’re thinking of :wink:

tachograph:

weeto:

You can have a split daily rest period if you have 3 consecutive hours of rest during the shift.

There’s nothing I can think of to stop you having a split daily rest period on the last shift of the working week so the answer to your question is … yes.

The daily rest period will still be extended into a weekly rest period if that’s what you’re thinking of :wink:

Thanks Tachograph, much appreciated.

Yo

Wheel Nut:
Yo

Yo, indeed mate :wink:

tachograph:

Wheel Nut:
Yo

Yo, indeed mate :wink:

I almost wrote some crap and then read the question again :stuck_out_tongue: