2nd Picture - got by bald bloke

:smiley:

As all you lot seem to be able to say where somewhere is when it’s just a tree in a field I thought I would try this.

Was there middle of July but hadn’t made it to the motorway yet. Was counting kms between seeing cars as it was a long night

Where am I please?

Sweden somewhere

I’ve never been to Sweden, but following from Bald Bloke’s reply, the internet shows Swedish speed cameras looking like the device in Good Friend’s piccie.
In another post we see G.F. was on a 26 day trip with some stops in hotels about this time. Not a straight forward too and reload haulage job then?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

BB you are correct. I was driving from somewhere in the middle of the Swedish countryside to Stockholm docks.

Between Sweden and Norway I am of the opinion that the two look almost identical apart from Norway having big rocks as well as trees.

Franglais you are also correct but I can’t tell you what I was doing or they won’t want me to do it again… :unamused: :unamused:

good_friend:
BB you are correct. I was driving from somewhere in the middle of the Swedish countryside to Stockholm docks.

Between Sweden and Norway I am of the opinion that the two look almost identical apart from Norway having big rocks as well as trees.

Franglais you are also correct but I can’t tell you what I was doing or they won’t want me to do it again… :unamused: :unamused:

I was expecting you to tell me I had to be more precise with my answer .

I don’t know how you would have got it any nearer TBH. I believe I was somewhere near Vimmerby but don’t know exactly where. Was pretty grateful to finally get on a motorway I can tell you

It was 4.30 in the morning and I wasn’t completely sure I wasn’t lost!

Perhaps that could be a new version of WAI? Where am I please and how do I get out of here?? WAIPAHDIGOOH?